Joel Osteen – Don’t Live An Average Life Inspirational Massage
Published on 8 Jul 2021
Are you waiting for God to bless you, when God is waiting for you to be a blessing? The next level of your destiny is connected to helping someone else.
How To Stop Living An Average Life
- YOUR BELIEVE SYSTEM MUST BE STRONG: Before I elaborate I must say that I know on a shallow basis we all believe in ourselves. To be honest for most people that’s about where their self-belief powers end. We live in a society today where a lot of young people grow up not having their opinions and expressions valued by those authoritative figures in their life. Good news for us is there is a way to counteract this and it is actually simple. We have to take back the character trait of believing in ourselves. Doing this will open a whole world of possibilities you’ve never dreamed of. I guaranteed you that if you ask any person of success in any field and they will tell you they knew they would be where they are today. Stop doubting you, you’re all you have when it is all said and done.
2. HAVE PLANS: Take the time out to sit down and figure out what you want to do, the best steps to do, and a reasonable time frame to accomplish it. Then you can break eat of those down to even smaller steps and goals.
I promise this will make your life 60% easier, seriously! The cool part is you don’t have to take super big steps in the beginning. Just the smallest moves can lead to something great if you stick with them.
When you realize the reason most people never accomplish great things is because they flat out never plan for it, the doors will open for you.One of the most devastating things about people is they tend to think if they have an idea they can simply store it for later instead of actually bringing it to the physical by writing it down now. Most times when we don’t write things down we tend to go about are day, forget them and never come back to them.
3. LEAVE YOUR COMFORT ZONE:
This is why it can be difficult to step out of your own perceptions and expand your horizons. When in stress of breaking your shell just remember that your plan is full proof and will work for you.
I once read a quote that said people can be measured by the amount of awkward conversations they have. It takes guts to stand up for yourself and your dreams but it is a must to reaching happiness with a side of success. Taking back your power, believing in yourself and making your map are all vital to living up to your fullest potential and getting out of mundane living.
However, this last step is one that lies at the heart of them all and that’s breaking free from your comfort area. Now we’ve all heard someone says at one time or another, but the thing is they don’t really go into the importance of it. Your brain loves to create patterns for us to follow for the simple fact it makes things easier to predict.
The thing about this is your brain does not filter between good and bad patterns, it just works with what it is given to it.
Joel Osteen – Don’t Live An Average Life
Top Downloads – Gospelkey
- Hallelujah (Soweto Gospel choir)
- You Are Yahweh (Steve Crown)
- Yes You Are The Lord (Denzel Prempeh)
- Unstoppable (Innocent Mumba)
- All That Matters (GUC)
- Settled (Ada Ehi)
- Capable God (Judikay)
- Akamdinelu (Mercy Chinwo)
- Inozikwa Omee (Ken Erics)
- Emmanuel (Nathaniel Bassey)