‘Why is it so hard to understand women?” This is something you often hear men with girlfriends or wives say.
Well, since women are constantly changing moods and love using words with totally different meanings from the dictionary, it’s of no surprise that men are having a hard time understanding women.
Ladies are a strange bunch, but there’s one thing they very much appear to have in common.
So, in order to prevent that, we have compiled the 7 of the deadliest words used by women that men should always take note.
Here are the 7 deadly term every woman uses in a relationship:
1. Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when she knows she is right and you need to shut up!
2. Nothing: Means something and you need to be worried.
3. Go ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t do it!
4. Whatever: A woman’s way of saying screw you!
5. That’s ok: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake.
6. Wow: This is not a compliment. She’s amused that one person could be so stupid!
7. Five more minutes: And you will probably end up waiting for half an hour before she is done.
The post 7 deadly terms every woman uses in a relationship – Do you? appeared first on .